Overall, the Fiat Panda car is a great bargain for a budget car and suitable for a city ride. The overall performance is great compared to others in the same category and it has several varieties of design and models to choose from. Therefore, I am sure you will find one that you love.
- The car’s has a sporty design together with sleek interior. For a budget car, this car has lots to offer in terms of design and it also could fit in four people which would easily accommodate a small family.
- It could go up to 60mph in 20 second with 1.2 liter petrol. Some of Fiat Panda’s models could go for 52 miles per gallon for diesel and 43 miles per gallon for petrol.
- Some models offer the 4x4 driving, which means that the performance will be superb when you take a visit to the countryside.
- Great low down torque and very responsive handling experience when maneuvering across the city.
- Since Fiat Panda was built low and small, the car weight transfer is fair and stable especially when making a sharp turn. Even when driving at high speed, the Fiat Panda is still able to remain under control avoiding any sudden over steer. The handling is not too stiff like other cars in the same category.
- Some car has the ‘City’ button that will boost the electric resistance for easy parking maneuver. This is great for a packed city where parking spaces are usually very small.
- The car will not be very comfortable to those with extra height because of the small design, so you need to adjust the seat and this will take lots of back space.
- The car braking system is too sharp, so you need to be very careful with it.
- Previous article
- Reading list
- Next article
- 1 on 1