Scrapbook on your computer
What you need
- Computer, photos, scanner, scrapbook page template, digital scrapbook starter kit
- Download and install any image editing software that you like. I prefer to use Adobe Photoshop - you can download the free version on Adobephotoshop.com and use their free trial.
- Scan all your photos into the computer or you can transfer any photos that you can alternatively transfer pictures from your computer into Adobe Photoshop.
- You can edit all the images that you have transfer into Adobe Photoshop by going to image and clicking on auto tone, auto contrast and auto colour one by one. If you prefer to edit it manually, you may do so by going to image and adjustment.
- Download a scrapbook template that you like from Scrapbookflair.com and open the template using Adobe Photoshop and then you just browse for the folder containing the template.
- Next, move all the photos that you have previously edited onto the template and start to resize them by clicking on Ctrl and T to fit into the template.
- Next you could add some caption onto the photos and start editing the template by adding some title and any wishes that you prefer. Change the font and colour to make it more interesting.
- Finally save the template into the folder and continue editing to add into your scrapbook album. Save all the scrapbook under one folder and you can preview them using the sideshow mode to show to your family and friends
This method will save you time and add more style to your scrapbook. You can also make scrapbook art. You can explore more templates and features by browsing through the above-mentioned websites.
- Previous article
- Reading list
- Next article
- 1 on 1