• Glamour
  • Celebrities
  • High-tech
  • Business
  • Sport
1 blog
World of Warcraft

World of Warcraft

All the tricks, guides, tools and cheats you need for a great gaming exprience in WoW Cataclysm
(Managed by makro)

Join this community Forum

World of Warcraft: Last entries

Flux RSS

WoW: How to Get the Unicorn-Looking Quel'Dorei Steed Mount

One evening, I was wandering around in Dalaran with my level 80 night elf. I was on my way to the bank, when I saw this revelation of a mount: A slender, white, full blood horse-like mount, with a…

How to Go to Shattrath of Outland

How to Go to Shattrath of Outland

Let's see how you can get to Shattrath in World of Warcraft: Shattrath is known as the major hub of the Outland. It is located in the northwestern part of Terokkar Forest. Most of its residents are…

Archeology in World of Warcraft - a Walkthrough

Archeology is a special profession in World of Warcraft because you can't just buy things to level it up. In order to do that you will have to do a lot of work around Azeroth and even Outland. To…

FAQ's for Northrend of World of Warcraft

FAQ's for Northrend of World of Warcraft

Where is Northrend? Northrend is the area in World of Warcraft that was opened when the expansion Wrath of the Lich King was introduced. You will see it on your map above and centered between…

How to Fish the Glacial Salmon in World of Warcraft

Let's see how to fish the Glacial salmon and what are the best locations to find them in World of Warcraft. The best place to fish these is in the Grizzly hills in Northrend, because they come in…

Night Elf vs Blood Elf in World of Warcraft

Night Elf vs Blood Elf in World of Warcraft

Are you between the Night and the Blood Elf in World of Warcraft? Let's see the pros and cons of each race and determine what's the best: The Blood Elf is a Horde Race that begins their quest in…

The Region Levels of World of Warcaft and How to Use Them

How to use WoW Region Levels to your advantage Knowing the WoW Region Levels in the World of Warcraft is critical to your success and a key factor in your failure. Not understanding where to go when…

How to Choose the Best Race for Your Horde Warrior in WoW

Picking the race for your new Horde warrior can be difficult, even if you know what you want to do with him at eighty; there's simply no way to know which races make for the best Horde warrior race…

The Burning Crusade of WoW and How to Make Gold in Outland

The Burning Crusade of WoW and How to Make Gold in Outland

After reaching level 60 in World of Warcraft, you can travel through the Dark Portal and join the Burning Crusade. But how do you make gold in Outland? It is not such a difficult task, providing that…

The Best Farming Spots in Azeroth to Make Gold - WoW

With the Cataclysm expansion, the Old World is going to be undergoing some dramatic changes. This means it's going to be a while before the best farming spot in Azeroth can be determined. You can be…

The Best Farming Spots of Outland, Northred and Azerond in WoW

Do you know a few good gold farming spots in World of Warcraft? I doubt that you don't. But not every spot fits to every player. Depending on your play style, professions or talent build, a certain…

Learn the Herbs of Azeroth - Cataclysm Herbalism Guide

If you want to become a Herbalist in World of Warcraft, think about combining it with Alchemy, since these two professions complement each other in a very efficient way. So since you will be running…

Old Zones and New Cataclysm Zones for Farming in Azeroth

Although many changes took place in most of the zones in Azeroth, after the Cataclysm, the valuable resources and items to be farmed in the newly reforged zones are basically the same. However,…

PvP Guide for the Nagrand Arena in World of Warcraft

Perhaps you have noticed the different style of arena playing among the high and the low ranked players in World of Warcraft. The difference is that the low ranked players play each arena in the same…

PvP Guide for the Ring of Valor Arena in World of Warcraft

PvP Guide for the Ring of Valor Arena in World of Warcraft

One thing I noticed that many people just completely over look when they are looking for ways that will improve their performance in the arenas in world of warcraft, is taking advantage of the arena…

World of Warcraft - forum

There are no messages in World of Warcraft's community.

Add post to forum