Source of Life multi vitamin energy supplements consist of 71 Ingredients.Their tablets are the most complete, well-rounded and scientifically advanced vitamins in the world. They are guaranteed. You will not find a more complete multivitamin anywhere in the world! Source of Life has a perfect blend of vitamins and minerals. This multivitamin supports natural energy production and overall well-being. This article provides you with a review of the Source of Life multi vitamin.
Source of Life is an incredible nutritional breakthrough which emulates nature's wholesome goodness with a powerful blend of vitamins, minerals, lipids, bioflavonoids, enzymes, plant pigments, amino acids, nucleic acids and herbs.
Whole brown rice, spirulina, bee pollen, young barley leaves, sunflower oil, carrots and black currant seeds are other ingredients which offer the most health-giving, life-supporting nutrients. All these have been ingeniously combined in this formula to create powerful, synergistic effects. Life Source Nutrition’s All Natural vitamins minerals are made with: - Whole foods (not synthetic)
- Enzymes (critical for digesting these vitamins & minerals)
- Chelated minerals (the most absorbing)
- Special herbs (critical for your body’s health)
- Digestive aids (to ensure absorption to the blood stream)
- Probiotics (essential for digestive tracts, immune system, & disease fighting) Here are some of the benefits of Life Source multi vitamin: - Strengthening of bones
- Decrease body fat
- Fight against cancer
- Cardiovascular health
- Lowering cholesterol
- Digestion aid
- Helps with diabetes
- Good bacteria
- Improves heart and hearing
- Immune system
- Kidney/Liver functioning
- Stress level balancing
- Regulating blood flow
- Better skin & hair ageing
- Better vision & overall health
- Prevent arthritis and strokes
- Delay of pre-mature babies Source of Life multi vitamins are free of artificial colours, preservatives, yeast, wheat, corn, soy and milk. It is suitable for vegetarians. Price Source of life multi vitamins can be quite expensive as compared to similar products that are on the market.
Do not take with sulfonamide since PABA interferes with the activity of the drug.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under six. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a physician or poison control centre immediately.
Directions of use
As a dietary supplement, three tablets should be taken once daily.
Legal disclaimer The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.