Cardiff Business School enjoys the ranking of 4th in the UK for being one of the best business management schools. Located in the capital city of Wales, Cardiff, this business school is a part of an academic school of the Cardiff University, Wales. University of Wales is a leading research and teaching university in the UK offering a number of other courses. Here is a short description of this esteemed University of Wales Institute.
Cardiff University courses
1. Three and four year undergraduate degree programs are offered in areas such as accounting, business management, finance and economics. 2. Masters are offered in subjects such as accounting and finance, economics, human resources, marketing, logistics and operations, and public administration. 3. A diploma program is offered in Port and Shipping Administration. 4. Ph.D. programmes are offered in economics or business and management. 5. The Cardiff MBA is a one year full-time business management program starting every September.
Eligibility requirements for all programs
1. You should have AAB in three A levels with B in maths and C in English (GCSE); all subjects accepted apart from general studies.
2. Welsh Baccalaureate is accepted, including AA from 2 A-levels or AAB from 3 A-levels.
3. Vocational A levels must be accompanied with one advanced GCE and 3 A-levels.
4. BTEC qualification and access courses are accepted.
5. Obtain and submit your application through the Universities and Colleges Admission Service. Masters 1. Attach two reference letters or referee report forms.
2. Attach copies of TOEFL/IELTS tests, degree certificates, transcripts and a financial support document.
3. Cardiff’s preferred language test is IELTS with a minimum score of 6.5. However, TOEFL paper-based score should be above 580 and internet-based score should be above 90. PhD program 1. You must hold an upper second-class honours degree and a specialist master’s degree.
2. Submit a copy of the research proposal to your potential supervisors before sending your research proposal to the business school.
3. If English is not your first language, submit an IELTS score of 7.0 and above or TOEFL score of 600 and above for paper-based test and above 100 for internet-based test. Business degree (MBA): 1. You must possess a second-class honours degree from a recognised university.
2. If English is not your first language, submit an IELTS score of 6.5 and above, or TOEFL score of 570 and above for paper-based test. Note For the master’s PhD and MBA program, you must submit a completed and signed application form (online or paper-based). A final word Create your path for a bright future through the various programs at this renowned Cardiff College.