Crepe making can be easy and fun with the right instructions. This article provides you with the basic crepe making instructions as well as a crepe cake recipe.So let's get cooking!
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 cups of milk
pinch of salt
vegetable oil Making crepe batter Method:
- Combine the flour, milk, eggs and salt in a bowl.
- Whisk or mix with a fork until all the lumps are gone.
- Place the crepe batter in the fridge for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Heat the skillet or frying pan.
- Pour a little oil in the pan and swirl until it covers the entire bottom of the pan. - Pour in 1/4 cup of crepe batter and swirl again to cover the bottom of the skillet.
- When the bottom of the crepe is brown, turn it on the other side and brown the other side.
- Remove the crepe from the skillet, using a crepe spatula and repeat the process until the batter is finished.
Crepe cake :
Easy crepe recipes
1 1/2 cups flour
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup granulated sugar
2 cups full cream milk
5 tablespoons melted butter
3 cups Deep Chocolate pudding
1 teaspoon confectioner's sugar Method:
- Mix together flour,salt and granulated sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk in the eggs one at a time for three minutes until the mixture is shiny.
- Slowly pour in milk, still whisking.
- Add the butter and whisk until the batter is smooth.
- Heat an eight inch crepes pan over medium heat. Add three tablespoons of batter and swirl the pan until the crepe batter covers the bottom.
- Flip the crepe over after 30 seconds or until the edges are brown.
- Cook on the alternate side for 15 more seconds and repeat this process until the batter is finished. To assemble the crepe cake
- Place a crepe on a serving plate.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of chocolate pudding, evenly covering the surface of the crepe. Repeat this process until the crepes are all assembled. Do not spread chocolate pudding on the top layer.
- Sprinkle the top layer with confectioner's sugar.
- Set in the fridge for at least 2 hours before serving. Bon appetit!